Seafood and Oyster Festival
12:30pm - 13 October
Our Oyster Festival is a fundamental part of the 2KW calendar, and this year is no exception. With a state that has an abundance of seafood and many local suppliers winning national awards we’ve decided it would be rude not to include their amazing produce. So this year our event will be known as 2KW Seafood and Oyster Festival..
The day will be filled with bottomless oysters, seafood canapès, paella and whole fish all matched to still and sparkling wines from Deviation Road.
Seafood suppliers on the day will include
- Aquna sustainable Murray Cod – crowned winners of Excellence in sustainability award 2019
- Crab from Two Gulfs Crab winners of the Gold medal Delicious awards 2019.
- A&C Barnes will net us some very fresh calamari from Spencer Gulf. They are part of the Fair Fish S.A movement – winners of Outstanding Innovation Award 2018 from Delicious Magazine.
- It’s fair to say that we keep great friends at 2KW and Samtass Bros Seafood are no exception, with them providing us with many other local delicacies on the day
- Gazander Oysters will be supplied directly from the family farm. They have been named 2017 & 2018 State Delicious award winners,
Tickets are $99 and will include food, drinks for 3 hours.